Saturday 2 July 2011

Why Would You Do It?

Heavy rain and hail this morning. I head down the boat just in case we get anybody wandering down to inquire about cruising, after all it is the weekend and some people may think that we would cruise in any weather. Also gives me a chance to check out the finished awning. No sorry still dose not keep the rain off the door. One group of about 7 people came down, booked on the other vessel working in Albany. I do wonder why any operator would take passengers out to see whales on such a day. Strong winds, hail storms and some distance to travel to find the whales. I thought it was supposed to a pleasurable experience. Heading home I did pick up the West Australian news paper to find a picture I sent them of a breaching humpback they had asked for a couple of days ago.

"Think Whales Think Albany"
Master of the vessel Paul Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment