Friday 1 July 2011

"Stormy Days"

What follows 2 days of bad weather? Monday!! Problem being I think it might be 3 days of bad weather if the bureau of meteorology are correct. Strong winds from midnight so no rush to the boat today. I wander down to the boat to find builders erecting an awning over the door to our office. Must say I do wonder at the design of our offices, I am surprised that our offices were designed by a local architect. I would have thought he would have had a bit more of an idea about prevailing winds on the foreshore. Well it seams the same architect designed the awning and it dose not keep the rain out either. What a waste of money, I do wonder at who makes these stupid decisions.
Today is a good day to find a fire place and have a counter meal.
Master of the vessel Paul Guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment